At BeeHive Homes we provide a unique and personal approach to assisted living care services. We offer both long-term and respite care that combines housing, assistance with daily activities, and health care services, as needed. In general, assisted living care is designed for those who require a little extra assistance with daily activities such as medication management, meals, bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence, or a number of other challenges. Each resident at BeeHive Homes is given an assessment at the time they move in and as assistance requirements change. However, at BeeHive Homes we take pride in the fact that we have created an environment that allows our staff and fellow residents the opportunity to become a family. Due to the size, staff, and orientation of our homes, BeeHive Homes will take every measure possible to provide individualized assisted living care according to the needs and desires of each resident.
There is also a growing need for those who require memory care or dementia services including Alzheimer’s. Our BeeHive Homes approach to memory loss assistance has proven to be very effective in helping our residents meet the challenges of dementia. We would encourage you to contact us today at (435) 627-0023 and discuss our assisted living and memory care services.
We Provide for You:
- Medication Monitoring and Charting
- Home Cooked Dietitian-Approved Meals
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Daily Housekeeping services
- Laundry Services
- Individual and Group Activities
- Peace of Mind, Comfort, and Freedom
Your Private Room Comes Complete With:
- Bed and Dresser
- Private Bath
- Emergency Call System
- Cable TV Hookup
- Phone Hookup
- For their comfort, each resident is encouraged to personalize his or her room to their tastes. Personal furniture is allowed if desired so feel free to bring some of your most cherished possessions with you.